Avid writer and social media enthusiast who is passionate about connecting the public with the story behind the brand. Currently seeking an internship to help gain experience within the field of communications.
WAUKEE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS – Communications Intern
- Developed goal directed social media campaigns
- Increased Facebook page likes by 25 percent in less than six months.
- Reported news-worthy stories throughout the district.
THE ANNUAL – Senior Editor
- Assisted Editor-In-Chief with editing and other tasks.
- Was in charge of writers.
- Created content for the magazine.
SADDLE AND BRIDLE – Sales and Editorial Intern
- Sought and reported news-worthy stories.
- Captured special moments through photos.
- Sold magazine advertisements.
CHATTERKICK – Social Media Intern
- Create graphics and videos for social media sites such as Pintrest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Research social media trends, bloggers and influencers.
- Gathered analytics from SproutSocial, HootSuite and Facebook Insights for clients.
Drake University: January 2016-Present
- Shooting and editing video content.
- Experience with animated videos.
- Proficient in WordPress, Microsoft Word, Excel, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
- Public relations written materials
- Knowledgeable in AP Style.