I have some serious spring fever. It has been taking Iowa so long to warm up and all I want to do is wear some of my new spring clothes that I’ve gotten recently. Although I have gotten some new clothes, such as rompers, shorts, dresses and tops, I am seriously lacking in the shoe department. I always have a really hard time finding shoes that fit my feet and are comfortable. I am constantly getting bruises or blisters when I try new shoes, so I thought I would share some shoes that I know are comfortable and are all under $200 for this spring.
- Sorel Wedges
- Sorel is one of my favorite brands. The shoes are always great quality and super comfortable. These wedges are seriously so cute. I love that they are a little edgier and are different than other wedges that I have been seeing. If you want to stand out from others, I would recommend these!
- Ugg Slides
- Slides are great for any type of outfit. These metallic slides from UGG are great for transitioning into spring. I would wear these with jeans or shorts or even a more casual dress.
- Eileen Fisher Sandals
- My mom and I are so obsessed with these Eileen Fisher sandals and I love the new pebbled look for this spring. I have a different pair that you can find here. (Bonus: This version is on sale!) They are the most comfortable shoes ever and I wear them all the time in the spring/summer.
- Jeffrey Campbell Sandals
- I saw these heels and instantly wanted them for an upcoming formal. They are already selling out of some sizes and would be perfect not only for more formal events but also with jeans. The heel height is perfect on these for comfort and you won’t feel like you are going to fall over!
- Ugg Sneakers
- Pebbled leather is so in this year and I am absolutely loving it. These stardust sneakers would be great for running errands. Plus Ugg shoes are always super comfortable.
- Free People Sandal
- This sandal is great for transition weather. I could see wearing these in the summer as well as once the temperature reaches 50 degrees here in Iowa. I have been eyeing these all winter and would wear them with jeans this spring.
- Sorel Sandal
- These gladiator sandals will definitely give your look an upgrade. For a while, I thought gladiator sandals were on their way out, but these shoes prove they are still in. These sandals are much more modern than normal gladiators and are the perfect twist on a festival look, that you bring into your every day life.