I’m a recent graduate from Drake University with a degree in Public Relations and Magazine Media.
Saddle & Bridle – Editorial Freelancer (April 2018 – Present)
- Generated and fostered brand awareness of the magazine.
- Covered horse shows and wrote various articles for the publication.
- Captured special moments of exhibitors through photos.
VonMaur – Executive Trainee (June 2019 – August 2019)
- Built relationships with clients through a follow-up program and excellent customer service.
- Discovered all aspects of a retail environment through hands-on learning.
- Analyzed vendors throughout the casual department and identified areas of improvement.
Urban Plains – Social Media Editor (February 2019 – May 2019)
- Spearheaded the social media plan and content calendar for Urban Plains.
- Researched and investigated social media trends.
- Created content ranging from videos, podcasts and web stories.
Chatterkick – Social Media Intern (May 2018-August 2018)
- Worked with community managers from initial brainstorming to the implementation of social media campaigns.
- Gathered and analyzed analytics from social media management platforms.
- Edited blog posts to optimize SEO.
Waukee community schools – Communications Intern (January 2017 – December 2017)
- Provided copy for various brand materials.
- Implemented social media plan.
- Updated district blog.
- Reported on feel-good stories throughout the district.